2011. március 20., vasárnap

Szösszenetek dalszövegekből

I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away
All the pain of yesterday.
(P.Diddy-Coming home)

Everyone things that i have it all
It's so empty living behind these castle walls
Tere's no one hears at all
Behind these castle walls
(T.I. ft Christina Aguilera: Castle walls)

Van pár pillanat, amiért megéri élni
Látszólag semmiség, az ember mégis érzi.
Jópár pillanat, van belőle bőven.
Kettesben kézen fogva mezítláb a fűben, mikor
Megszűnik minden
Nem számít semmi
Pont így, pont most
Veled szeretnék lenni
(The Grenma: Pont így)

One day I'm gonna forget your name
and one sweet day,
you're gonna drown in my lost pain.

Fear is only in our minds
taking over all the time
fear is only in our minds
but its taking over all the time.
(Evanescence: Sweet Sacrifice)

Now I will tell you what I've done for you -
50 thousand tears I've cried.
Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you -
And you still won't hear me.
(going under)
Don't want your hand this time - I'll save myself.
Maybe I'll wake up for once (wake up for once)
(Evanescence: Going under)

Haldokló f öld, legyilkolt fák
Fuldokló égbolt néz le ránk
Minden csak pénz, papír és szám
És hullaszag a lépteink után.
De ébredned kell, még nem késtünk el talán.
(AFC: Még vár ránk ez a föld)

This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore
(Nickelback: Far away)

Show me what it's like
To be the last one standing
And teach me wrong from right
And I'll show you what I can be
And say it for me
Say it to me
And I'll leave this life behind me
Say it if it's worth saving me

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you
Come please I'm callin'
And all I need from you
Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'
(Nickelback: Savin' me)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése